I'm a food and lifestyle photographer.
You should hire me.
You will laugh, eat good food, and have a great time on set.
You'll get the shots you need, and more that you didn't even know you wanted.
Want to know more?
- I play well with kids and animals (I'm kind of one of them)
- I have a plant situation
- I've lived in the midwest for years, but will always be a New Yorker at heart
- I would never call myself a fashion photographer, but I sure do love to dabble
- You will hear my laugh from an alarmingly great distance
- I have a cat. I also have custom Vans with said cat's face on them. Truth.
After all these years, I still get to take pictures for a living!
(Ok, don’t really. But you get the idea)
I have won some pretty cool awards, been published in some great places and my clients
are super talented, fabulous people.
You should become one of them.
Ronzoni Pasta Co., 21c Museum Hotel, McDonald’s, Qdoba, Allen Edmonds, Naturalizer,
Smoothie King, Rubio’s Coastal Grill, Pei Wei Asian Diner, Instinct Pet Food, Big Heart Tea Co.,
Purina Pet Foods, Dog Chow, Friskies Cat Food, Lallemand, Oberweis Dairy, Spire Energy,
AVMA, Elanco, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, AARP Bulletin,
Panera Bread, Beleaf Cannabis, Drury Hotels, Retta Jane, Bloomberg Newsweek
I am ready to travel to wherever your next production is planned.
Let's discuss the details.